[Gambas-user] WIP Debian packages of Gambas

Kende Krisztián nemh at ...2007...
Mon Oct 28 23:10:02 CET 2013

I get these warnings:

W: gambas3-examples: extra-license-file
usr/share/gambas3/examples/Games/GNUBoxWorld/License
W: gambas3-examples: extra-license-file
usr/share/gambas3/examples/Games/Puzzle1To8/Licence
W: gambas3-examples: extra-license-file
usr/share/gambas3/examples/Games/RobotFindsKitten/COPYING
W: gambas3-gb-net-pop3: spelling-error-in-description allows to allows
one to
W: gambas3-gb-sdl: duplicate-font-file
usr/share/gambas3/gb.sdl/DejaVuSans.ttf also in ttf-dejavu-core
W: gambas3-gb-sdl: extra-license-file usr/share/gambas3/gb.sdl/LICENSE
W: gambas3-gb-mime: spelling-error-in-description allows to allows one to
W: gambas3-gb-ncurses: spelling-error-in-description allows to allows one to
W: gambas3-gb-desktop-gnome: spelling-error-in-description allows to
allows one to
W: gambas3-gb-gsl: spelling-error-in-description allows to allows one to
W: gambas3-gb-gtk-opengl: spelling-error-in-description allows to allows
one to

Extra licenses in example package.
Spelling error is not a serious problem.
Extra font in gb-sdl package.

I modified the Debian source, and I respect the Gambas 3 packaging
specifications.
Thanks to Benoît for the help.

The copyright file has not yet been modified.