[Gambas-user] Fwd: Specifications for Gambas 3

Kende Krisztián nemh at ...2007...
Mon Oct 28 20:09:42 CET 2013

>> - The gb.chart component doesn't depend from gb.qt4.ext?
>>
>> gb.chart
>> 0
>> 0
>> 3.1.90
>>
>> gb.image
>> gb.qt4
>> gb.form
>> gb.qt4.ext
>>
>> If you're really not, it's will removed.
> Dependencies of components written in Gambas are *not* located in their
> '.project' or '.startup' file, but in the '.component' file.
>
> So 'gb.chart' depends on 'gb.form'.

I see, but I found this information in gb.chart.gambas file. If I remove
the /usr/lib/gambas3/gb.qt4.ext* files, get this error message:

kendek at ...3104...:~$ '/usr/lib/gambas3/gb.chart.gambas'
gbr3: unable to load component: gb.qt4.ext

So 'gb.chart' component depends on 'gb.qt4.ext', or not?

And If component written in Gambas, depends on gambas3-runtime, or not?