[Gambas-user] New to Gambas3 - and have questions

ISS Boss iss_boss at ...770...
Mon Oct 28 01:44:12 CET 2013

   Okay.  Here's two screenshots.  One of them shows the tooltip for 'Center
   Horizontally' but it is attached to the Vertical button.  The second shows
   that even clicking the /Center Horizontally' button, nothing happens.
   Note that if I select each control individually, the centering takes place.
   Only when lassoed will it fail.
   I would like to include a tiny project, but I don't know how to gather up
   what is necessary for the project file-wise.
   Bill