[Gambas-user] New to Gambas3 - and have questions

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Oct 27 20:55:23 CET 2013

Le 27/10/2013 18:08, Bill a écrit :
> I am very new to Gambas.  I had 2 and then upgraded to 3.  There are
> several differences between the two versions:
>
> 1) The two 'centering' buttons (vertical and Horizontal) seem to have
> their tooltip reversed.  The little red icon showing stacked vertically
> show 'Horizontal' for the tooltip.  The reverse is true for the
> horizontal icon.

I don't see that: can you send a screenshot?

> 2) If I 'lasso' several controls and click the 'center horizontal'
> nothing happens.  Clicking the 'center vertical' works fine EXCEPT once
> in a while it will scramble the controls (I.E. move them around relative
> to the other lassoed controls).

Can you provide a project that allows me to reproduce the bug? (At least
"nothing happens").

> 3) In Gambas 2, the associated files were in the project directory
> (*.form and such), but I can't seem to find the riles for a project in
> Gambas 3.  Where are they kept?

In the ".src" project directory on the disk.

--
Benoît Minisini