[Gambas-user] No forms open from IDE?

carlbeech carl.beech at ...626...
Sat Oct 26 07:44:53 CEST 2013

Hi Forum

I'm running Gambas 3.5 on Ubuntu 12.04 - running Gnome...

When I compile my program to a stand-alone, it opens the form fine, however,
if I try to run the program through the IDE, no forms open (they don't for
the examples either).

Is this something people have met before?  - Is there a way to get my window
to open properly (it's been working fine before now - I havn't opened it in
2-3 weeks, and there was a software update, so presumably it was a recent
change?)

Many thanks

Carl.