[Gambas-user] Issue 471 in gambas: when a form is loaded in workspace then tableview cell doesn't show combobox like behavior when a cell is edited using an array.

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Fri Oct 25 22:24:06 CEST 2013

Updates:
	Labels: -Version3.5.0 Version-3.5.0

Comment #1 on issue 471 by benoit.m... at ...626...: when a form is loaded in
workspace then tableview cell doesn't show combobox like behavior when a
cell is edited using an array.
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=471

I get the combo-box when the form is inserted in a Workspace.

But there is two problems:

- The first time I click inside a cell, the combo-box is misplaced.

- The right part of the combo-box is not correctly drawn, according to the
widget style.