[Gambas-user] [Gambas-devel] Gambas hall of fame

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Oct 23 13:03:00 CEST 2013

Le 23/10/2013 12:33, Tobias Boege a écrit :
> On Tue, 22 Oct 2013, Beno?t Minisini wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The Gambas Hall Of Fame is not really up to date.
>>
>> I'd like to make something with photographs of each people involved in
>> Gambas: developers, main translators, web site / forum maintainers... I
>> think it will give a more "friendly" or "human" image of the software.
>>
>> Do you think it's a good idea?
>>

> Why not? From time to time it's amusing how different a person looks like
> from how one imagined.
>
> So how do we do it? Should we send the photo to you? It doesn't seem like I
> have write access to the Gambas SF pages.
>
> [ While we are at it: gb.data, gb.openssl and the IDE patch dialogs could
> also be listed in my entry :-) ]
>
> Regards,
> Tobi

Indeed. I'd like each involved person to send me:

- A portrait as a square image.

- If I forgot to list all what has been done in the "authors.txt" file
located in the IDE.

Thanks.

--
Benoît Minisini