[Gambas-user] Program picture icon

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Wed Oct 23 12:47:43 CEST 2013

If I understand your request, Johny is right. Open the main form of your
application. Then in it's property dialog scroll down to icon (will have 3
little ... in the value field). Click the three dots, either navigate to
the icon image you want to use or select the "Stock" tab and select and
icon from there.

Property Icon As Picture 'Returns or sets the picture used as an icon by
the window.

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 3:22 AM, Ricardo Díaz Martín <
oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...> wrote:

> 2013/10/22 Johny Provoost <johny.provoost at ...27...>
>
> >   Just get an icon in the icon property in your fmain.form
>

> Sorry Johny, but I think you're in a mistake... Could you send us an
> example of this or a screenshot?

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?