[Gambas-user] New custom control "List Manager"

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Wed Oct 23 12:06:29 CEST 2013

On Wed, 23 Oct 2013, Bruce wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just added a new custom control to the wiki "Additional Components"
> page (or you can just go here http://paddys-hill.net/wp/?page_id=174).
>
> It provides a means for the user to manipulate a list of objects.
>
> I wrote it today after I started (yet again) to implement the same thing
> directly into another project. I must have done this about 20 times! So
> I finally just sat down and wrote the custom control.
>
> Hope you like it.
> Bruce

I haven't taken a look at this yet but I've done something similar (maybe?)
as a demonstration project for how to use the List class (gb.data).

It is more focused on the graphical stuff with the List class behind it. It
was *not* meant to be a general-purpose control, though, like yours.

[ If you want me to translate the project and comments, I'll do it. ]

Regards,
Tobi