[Gambas-user] 3.5 - Listview: SelectAll method bug?

Alain Baudrez a.baudrez at ...626...
Wed Oct 23 07:14:20 CEST 2013

I have a problem using the SelectAll method in a Listview.

According to the docs, SelectAll can be used to select or deselect all
items in a Listview.

SUB *SelectAll* ( *[* *Selected* AS Boolean *]* )

Selects or deselects all items in the view.

   - If *Selected* is TRUE <http://gambasdoc.org/help/lang/true?nl>, then
   all items are selected. This is the default value.
   - If *Selected* is FALSE <http://gambasdoc.org/help/lang/false?nl>, then
   all items are deselected.

The following works fine:

ListView1.SelectAll

To deselect all items in a listview following errors pop up:

ListView1.SelectAll FALSE ==> returns [Unexpected False] at compile time
ListView1.Selected(FALSE) ==> Returns [Too Many Arguments] at Run time

An I missing something here or is this a bug?

Alain