[Gambas-user] gb.logging component when was it introduced?

Bruce bbruen at ...2308...
Tue Oct 22 13:26:25 CEST 2013

On Tue, 2013-10-22 at 07:17 -0200, Sebastian Kulesz wrote:
> On Oct 22, 2013 5:15 AM, "Caveat" <Gambas at ...1950...> wrote:
> >
> > That's news to me... good news I mean!
> >
> > Does that mean I can throw away my ugly Logger module? :-D
>
> Hopefully you will find this one better. ;)
> If not, feel free to commit any features you think are missing.
>

> > Kind regards,
> > Caveat
> >

> > On 22/10/13 09:43, Bruce wrote:
> > > I just added the help content for the gb.logging component (the
> > > component was written by Sebastian Kulesz - I hope he doesn't mind.)
> > >
> > > But I think it was included after 3.0
> > >
> > > Does anyone know which version was the first to include it, so I can set
> > > the note on the Components page properly.
>
> Great documentation!! ;)
>
> Thanks for the effort, I couldn't find enough time to write it in the last
> few days. It was introduced yesterday with the release of Gambas 3.5.
>

> > > rgrds
> > > Bruce

@Caveat
Yep, me too!

@Sebi
(Can't thank YOU enough. The thing is a "piece of joy and a beauty
forever".)
I have struggled for months, if not years, to come up with a simple,
elegant logging component. Congratulations.

Now! Before you get too self-satisfied, how do you you feel about the
current Error.?() situation?  ... :-) Only joking.

Seriously. It is getting a bit late here and I'm getting a bit tired",
so I will fix the Components page note tomorrow.

rgrds
Bruce