[Gambas-user] Error popping up in 3.5 IDE

Kende Krisztián nemh at ...2007...
Wed Oct 16 07:46:38 CEST 2013

Wed, 16 Oct 2013 07:19:19 +0200 -n
Alain Baudrez <a.baudrez at ...626...> írta:

> Hoi,
>
> every now and then I receive the following error while running the
> 3.5:

> This application has raised an unexpected
> error and must abort.
>
> [45] File or directory does not exist.
> Project.GetExamples.4556

> Kendek's PPA did not install any examples, so I think it is a
> temporary error until the 3.5 final is released.
>

> Alain J. Baudrez

I can not reproduce this error on Ubuntu 13.10. If I install the
gambas3-examples package, do not present a problem. But if I remove
this package, also good.
Gambas3 packages contains all the files, please write more
details.

Kendek