[Gambas-user] Fw: Pre-release of Gambas 3.5

Kende Krisztián nemh at ...2007...
Mon Oct 14 20:13:49 CEST 2013

Sun, 13 Oct 2013 23:01:17 +0200 -n
Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...> írta:

> Le 13/10/2013 17:11, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have uploaded a source package of Gambas 3.5 there:
> >
> > http://sourceforge.net/projects/gambas/files/gambas3/gambas3-3.5.0.tar.bz2/download
> >
> > Please test it and report any problem, before I make it official.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Regards,
> >

> A new version of the package has been uploaded.
>
> Please test it again and report any problem, before I make it
> official.
>
> Thanks!

I uploaded this pre-release version to nemh/gambas3 PPA, and the build
farm created installation packages.
If I create a borderless window on Ubuntu Saucy Salamander, the
size greater with invisible border sizes. I attached a picture of it.
And if I set Visible=False in Form properties, the opened window is
not invisible. These problems are very easy to reconstruct.

Kendek