[Gambas-user] Issue 465 in gambas: Window initial size error

Kende Krisztián nemh at ...2007...
Sat Oct 12 19:54:43 CEST 2013

> > > Me.Hide in Form_Open used to work, and it is set in the Form
> > > (Visible -> True/False).
> >

> > Looking more closely, I think you are right.
> > At least, if you set form visible = False in form properties, it
> > should
> > be in effect.
> >
> > This is confirmed on Gambas 3 r5874 @ Xubuntu 13.04 64 bit.
>
> Apart from this, Me.Hide (or Me.Visible = False) is not work
> anywhere. I set in Button_Click or Form properties or elsewhere, the
> window is not hidden away.

Clarifies myself. If I set Visible = False in Form properties, window
is visible, but he should not. The same is true of the window size. If
I set Border = False, window size greater with border extents.

Kendek