[Gambas-user] Problem with datacontrol font and background

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Oct 11 23:09:00 CEST 2013

Le 03/10/2013 14:56, Marty McGlensey a écrit :
> Good morning all,
>

> I'm running Gambas version 3.4.2. I have a form containing a datasource. The
> datasource is linked to a table containing a primary index field. I've
> placed datacontrols on the datasource. All controls contain appropriate
> data. The problem is that the datacontrol linked to the primary index field
> has a different font and background than the other datacontrols. The cursor
> function is also different. This datacontrol's font is bolded; the
> background is medium gray. All other datacontrol text is not bold and the
> background is white and the cursor works as expected.
>

> I have three instances of this behavior, each in a different table. Each one
> is linked to the primary index in that table. The datacontrol properties are
> set to the defaults except for the field name. Yes the datacontrol is
> enabled and visible. I've tried changing the background manually but that
> has no effect. Why is this happening? Looks like it has to do with the
> underlying field. I would like to have this field displayed like the others
> and accept user input to be saved to the datatable.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Marty

Hi,

I removed that behaviour in revision #5871. The font and background of
the DataControl are not modified anymore if the associated field is
mandatory or is a primary key field.

Benoît Minisini