[Gambas-user] [slightly OT] No Problem with Gambas or MySql!

Bruce bbruen at ...2308...
Mon Oct 7 01:24:45 CEST 2013

On Sun, 2013-10-06 at 11:55 +0200, Charlie Reinl wrote:

> Salut Bruce,
>
> how do you look back to 'Lemon Liniment' history ?

Once the name change occurs we have no reason to look for 'Lemon
Liniment' history, it's all under the 'Cherry Zontop' history and that
is how anyone would look for it.

(Actually, since we have a table "namechanges" that contains the new
name, the old name and the date of change it would be possible to look
at the 'Lemon Liniment' part of its' history.  But we have never had a
need to do that.)