[Gambas-user] [slightly OT] No Problem with Gambas or MySql!

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Sun Oct 6 20:24:07 CEST 2013

If you need some books on relational databases. I can give you private
access to my library or digital/scanned books. They will explain things
much better that we have here and teach you SQL. Also, know that relational
data bases are only one type of data base. There are other types of
databases not yet directly supported by Gambas. But 99% of databases are
indeed relational and even those that are not typically carry along of the
ideas from relational databases.