[Gambas-user] can't install my home-made-package, due to the dependencies

Sat Oct 5 20:26:51 CEST 2013

From: Jussi Lahtinen <jussi.lahtinen at ...626...>
> > > sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nemh/gambas3
It's not winbuntu specific. That command *makes* entry to
/etc/apt/sources.list.d directory.
So this should be fine with every distro that uses apt.

Jussi; the ppa support are only in Winbuntu related, a user's facility in
MS style.. jeje lest see a example in my wheeze instalation:

oot at ...3203...:/etc# add-apt-repository ppa:nemh/gambas3
bash: add-apt-repository: no se encontró la orden
root at ...3203...:/etc#

do u see?
another, debian default instalation dont use sudo, root has a passwod in
standar way..

so we need a debian repository, venenux does but domain are down, we need
mirrors.. and we provided gambas and related packages for debian users