[Gambas-user] Ftp Client. Uploading status bar

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sat Oct 5 16:39:01 CEST 2013

On Sat, 05 Oct 2013, Jorge Carri?n wrote:
> Tobi,
> doesn't works for me. The progress event isn't triggered at all and, If try
> to simulate it with a
>
> While ftpcClient1 status > 0
>      progressbar.value= FtpcClient1.Uploaded / FtpcClient1.TotalUploaded
> wend
>
> Is needed to implement a observer or something?
> I'm using the nemh Kende Christian repository version of Gambas.
> Till if I key in console:
> ~ $ gambas3 --version
> I obtain:  3.4.0
>
> I'ts too old my version?
> Regards

The code should work with Gambas after revision #5765 which translates to
release version 3.4.2.

The good news is that Kendek apparently offers the 3.4.2 release. I think
you can simply update your Gambas installation from his PPA to get the
version you want.

Regards,
Tobi