[Gambas-user] can't install my home-made-package, due to the dependencies

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Thu Oct 3 12:24:43 CEST 2013

Salut,

on Ubuntu 10.04 I tried to install my home-made-package, but I can't,
due to the dependencies.

Against what the gambas3-runtime is checked? I thought gbx3.

But I never had installed any gambas from a package, always complied
from source code.

Where do I wrong.

@Scenic:~/gambas/3/myLib/Comp/Ziel$ dpkg -I
a-timepicker_0.0.6-1_all.deb
 neues Debian-Paket, Version 2.0.
 Größe 14060 Byte: control-Archiv= 680 Byte.
     307 Byte,    10 Zeilen      control
     697 Byte,     9 Zeilen      md5sums
 Package: a-timepicker
 Version: 0.0.6-1
 Architecture: all
 Maintainer: a<Karl.Reinl at ...9...>
 Installed-Size: 100
 Depends: gambas3-runtime (>= 3.0.90), gambas3-runtime (<< 3.99.0)
 Section: contrib/devel
  This is a Gambas component written in Gambas

@Scenic:~/gambas/3/myLib/Comp/Ziel$ gbx3 -V
3.4.90 r5866