[Gambas-user] No longer possible to write in "gedit" with 'Process'

wally wally at ...2037...
Tue Oct 1 20:00:23 CEST 2013

Vuott,

if you have any idea what i might chekc to help you, let me know.

By the way: I'm also unhappy, because my gambas eats code :D
and only mine. No idea whats the reason.

But  your method is interesting. Can you send commands to gedit
e.g. Save as... or anything else ?

wally

ps.: maybe your gambas does not like Vergil, try Horaz :)