[Gambas-user] rev5864 build error

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Tue Oct 1 08:24:50 CEST 2013

On Tue, 01 Oct 2013, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> Salut,
>
> found that error for data in log, but the IDE run.
>
> gambas3 r5864
>

> --
> Amicalement
> Charlie
>
> [System]
> OperatingSystem=Linux
> Kernel=3.0.0-32-generic
> Architecture=x86
> Distribution=Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS
> Desktop=GNOME
> Theme=QPlastique
> Language=de_DE.UTF-8
> Memory=3026M

What gcc version do you use? I saw in configure.log that it's a 4 version,
but nothing more. (Would sometimes be good to have this also in the system
information given by the IDE...)

Anyways, I seem to have done something illegal when doing a typedef'd
forward declaration. But my compiler never told me :-) The error (and the
two warnings you received - which are false positives) should be fixed in
#5865.

Regards,
Tobi