[Gambas-user] installation problem 3.5.1

Alexie ualex73 at ...626...
Sat Nov 30 09:40:09 CET 2013

The following worked for me on Debian 7.x:

sudo apt-get install subversion build-essential autoconf mysql-client
libbz2-dev \
  libfbclient2 libmysqlclient-dev unixodbc-dev libpq-dev
libsqlite0-dev libsqlite3-dev \
  libgtk2.0-dev libldap2-dev libcurl4-gnutls-dev libgtkglext1-dev libpcre3-dev \
  libsdl-sound1.2-dev libsdl-mixer1.2-dev libsdl-image1.2-dev
libsage-dev libxml2-dev \
  libxslt1-dev libbonobo2-dev libcos4-dev libomniorb4-dev librsvg2-dev
libpoppler-dev \
  libpoppler-glib-dev libasound2-dev libesd0-dev libdirectfb-dev libaa1-dev \
  libxtst-dev libffi-dev kdelibs5-dev firebird2.1-dev libqt4-dev
libglew1.5-dev \
  libimlib2-dev libv4l-dev libsdl-ttf2.0-dev libgnome-keyring-dev
libgdk-pixbuf2.0-dev \
  linux-libc-dev libgmime-2.6-dev libgsl0-dev
libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-dev \
  libpoppler-cpp-dev libpoppler-private-dev libpoppler-qt4-dev