[Gambas-user] Webview editing problem

michael ekimtrah at ...67...
Thu Nov 28 23:39:32 CET 2013

I have written a small project which is intended to test editing an html page (I would like to create a wysiwyg markdown editor). I have attached a copy. I am having trouble with editing the html programattically (http://gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb.qt4.webkit/webview?v3, using the Eval method to run the JavaScript document.execCommand). I have copied the relevant code from the supplied WebBrowser project, and sending the Cut command works in the WebBrowser project but not in mine. Sending the Bold or Delete command does work in mine, using the keyboard to edit the html does work in mine (eg Ctrl C, typing etc.).
I am using Debian 7 Gnome, with Gambas 3.4.1 which I installed from source (the repo version 3.1.1 is too old for another program I have written).
Any Ideas ?

Thank you
Michael.