[Gambas-user] A little article on Gambas on Phoronix

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Nov 26 14:48:26 CET 2013

Le 26/11/2013 14:07, PICCORO McKAY Lenz a écrit :
> Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
> http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com
>
> due there's no critically apps on production environment, there's no
> enterprise that uses gambas to any critical application , and i the
> only one here that already have that!

I earn my life with a web application made with Gambas: I have currently
twenty servers running it Gambas 24 hours a day. Many problems
encountered of course, but no Gambas-related problem for a long time...

Here is what these applications do:
- Tracking cars, trucks, phone devices... displayed on a map.
- Managing tag cleaning of Paris.
- Managing most of road signs of Paris.
- Call center.
- ...and many other things I can't translate in english!

--
Benoît Minisini