[Gambas-user] A little article on Gambas on Phoronix

ukimiku mkuyumcu at ...3233...
Tue Nov 26 14:32:12 CET 2013

Yes, you are right. Do you know/remember "RealBasic"? The company has
recently changed its name to "Xojo". They explicitly write on their website
that they wanted to rid themselves of the "BASIC" image. I quite enjoyed
programming in RealBasic a couple of years ago, though.

But we should not concern ourselves too much with what other programmers
think about our programming environment, should we? As long as we support
each other sufficiently, I don't care how many people actually use Gambas.
Sure, if more people use it, chances are that they start programming useful
components, but I personally intend to use Gambas for recreational purposes
(mathematics) as well as, a bit, for professional tasks.

Regards,
ukimiku

-----
Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in his shoes. Because, when you criticize then, and he gets angry, you'll be a mile away - and have his shoes.