[Gambas-user] A little article on Gambas on Phoronix

ukimiku mkuyumcu at ...3233...
Mon Nov 25 21:23:05 CET 2013

Monsieur,

thanks for sharing.

Over the last days, after my switch from Windows to Linux, I have gotten to
know some of the basics of Gambas and am very pleased with the general ease
with which I can productively write GUI-based software in Gambas. Even the
speed is quite good for an interpreted language, I think.

Thank you for making Gambas available and for keeping developing it!

I met a couple of friendly, helpful people on the forum/mailing list, which
is very nice, too.

Regards,
ukimiku

-----
Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in his shoes. Because, when you criticize then, and he gets angry, you'll be a mile away - and have his shoes.