[Gambas-user] gb.web how to grab using post and get?

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Mon Nov 25 18:12:12 CET 2013

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013, PICCORO McKAY Lenz wrote:
> From: Tobias Boege <taboege at ...626...>
> >> can receibe files directly)
> >>
> > Hmm. I attached a project that _is working_ on my system (with Gambas
> > post-3.5.1). Let's see...
> >
> > Regards,
> > Tobi
> Thanks Tobias, but how can i download this file.. i received only the
> text part in daily mails, see following:
> > Name: webpage-get-post-0.0.1.tar.gz
> > Type: application/octet-stream
> > Size: 4986 bytes
> > Desc: not available

> some url please.. for download that file..

You can always dig out the mails from the gambas-user archive on
sourceforge. My previous mail is here[0]. There you find a link to my
attachment[1].

Regards,
Tobi

[0] http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=20131125162424.GB720%40aurora&forum_name=gambas-user