[Gambas-user] Paint an image

ukimiku mkuyumcu at ...3233...
Sun Nov 24 20:17:15 CET 2013

Hi Tobi,

this is very kind of you. Your sample project works like a charm: I see the
pixels update and change color randomly.

The problem with my project is: After I fill my image with color data, it
gets displayed correctly. Then I fill in new color data, and it is not being
updated anymore. While with the Paint.brush method, the image is being
updated as expected. This is irritatingly inconsistent to me. But then
again, I am a complete Gambas newbie... :)

How do you manage to append attachments to your posts here on the mailing
list? Thanks.

Regards,
ukimiku

-----
Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in his shoes. Because, when you criticize then, and he gets angry, you'll be a mile away - and have his shoes.