[Gambas-user] Paint an image

Michael Kuyumcu mkuyumcu at ...3233...
Sun Nov 24 13:28:20 CET 2013

Dear list members,

in my program I seemingly cannot get an image to be painted.

I have a DrawingArea called "fr".
In memory I keep an image named "img".

In my form code, I declare
    public img as image

In the Form_Open handler, I instantiate "img" with
    img = New Image(fr.Width, fr.Height)

In some other code that is then run, I fill the x/y pixels of "img" with
integer values
    img[x,y] = < some integer >

Then I issue a "fr.Refresh" command, hoping "fr" would display

> Public Sub fr_Draw()
>   Paint.Begin(fr)
>   fr.Cached = True
>   fr.Background = Color.RGB(100, 140, 180)
>
>   Paint.Image(img, 0, 0) ???
>
>   paint.End
>
> End

In the line containing the "???", I have tried many variations of code
to make "img" appear in the "fr" DrawingArea, all without success.
The background color, however, is displayed correctly.

What do I have to write in place of "???" to make "img" display?

Thank you.

Regards,
ukimiku