[Gambas-user] gb.web how to grab using post and get?

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Sun Nov 24 09:51:38 CET 2013

2013/11/23 PICCORO McKAY Lenz <mckaygerhard at ...626...>:
>> Request[] works whatever the request type (GET or POST). I have no
> i suspect that, ...
>> problem with that, so I guess your problem comes from something else.
>>
>> Can you do the following?
>>
>> - Use Gambas 3.5.1.
> why? www.gambasforge.org/index.html was build uder gambas 3.4 and
> below and works
>> - Set Request.Debug to True at the very beginning of your script.
> ok roger that!
>> - Print Request.Contents that will print the first 4096 bytes of the
>> POST request, and show me its value.
> rogher that!
>>
>> Thanks.
> setting and then when call the second file of the example
> (do u see the example in second mail?)
> i got a "Internal server error: 500"
> i used lighttpd and debian squeeze, i also test under debian lenny and
> wheeze also, same error
> i used gambas 3.4.2
> ther's some misc with 3.4 release around gb.web..? i see some time ago
> that www.gambasforge.org/index.html was running and gambas in that
> time are in 3.3 ...

well ... in fact it's an svn version.
but true i've just update it two day ago.

now my server is a wheezy (lenny was so far too old) that is the
current stable version of debian.

Nevertheless, you problem don't come from gambas... as it work well
for us. So it's a problem with your form declaration i think. Try to
put Id = and name= in all your fields properties

  <form method="post" action="connexion.html" id="formConnexion">
     <label for="pseudo">Pseudonyme :<br>
       <input type="text" id="pseudo" name="pseudo">
     </label>
     <label for="pass">Mot de passe :<br>
       <input type="password" id="pass" name="pass">
     </label>
     <label for="remember">Se souvenir<br>
       <input type="checkbox" id="remember" name="remember">
     </label><br>
     <input type="submit" value="Se connecter">
     <a id="inscription" href="inscription.html" rel="nofollow">Pas de
compte ? Incription</a>
  </form>

Fabien Bodard