[Gambas-user] Reading RGB(A) values of screen pixels

ukimiku mkuyumcu at ...3233...
Wed Nov 20 23:01:51 CET 2013

*Dear list members,*

this is my first post, I am new to Gambas. I tried to find an answer to my
question by searching the list archives first, but have not been able to
find information that was to the point.

There are my 2 questions:

a) When I have loaded and displayed a picture, how can I access the color
information of its individual pixels? I would like to read the red, green,
blue, and alpha values of any pixel that I specify.

b) Is this possible for any screen pixels, even for pixels outside my
picture/my Gambas application?

Thank you.
*
Regards,*