[Gambas-user] Workspace event question

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Tue Nov 19 22:49:31 CET 2013

On Wed, 20 Nov 2013, richard terry wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> Think I posted this a week ago but got no reply, maybe I sent it from
> the wrong address.
>
> Anway, I've got a workspace which I use to place forms each on a new tab.
>
> I wondered if there was anyway to intercept the close event of the tab,
> so that one can action something on a form before it/the tab is removed,
> or cancel the close
>
> Thanks in anticipation
>
> richard

You can define the Form_Close() event handler in the Forms you want to embed
into the Workspace. There you can react on the closing of the Form (which is
triggered when closing the tab). Apparently, you can also use Stop Event to
make the Workspace not close the tab. In my test project, it worked.

Regards,
Tobi