[Gambas-user] Gambas fonts

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Nov 19 01:16:01 CET 2013

Here are the last versions of the Gambas terminal fonts I made for those
who didn't notice them.

Two sizes (12 and 13 pixels), in normal and bold versions. Most of
westerns alphabet and arabic are implemented, and some various symbols.

Beware that the 13 pixels version is not finished yet.

Install them from the KDE control panel (I don't know where you do that
in other desktops) and enjoy them. And you can make remarks too!

The font.allow file must be inserted in your /etc/fontconfig/fonts.conf
or ~/.config/fontconfig/fonts.conf file (at least on Ubuntu), otherwise
the Gambas font will not be allowed!

But the simplest way to install the fonts locally in your ~/fonts
directory is using the button in the IDE option dialog that does
everything needed.

Benoît Minisini