[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.5.1

Kende Krisztián nemh at ...2007...
Sun Nov 17 19:19:45 CET 2013

> From: Tobias Boege <taboege at ...626...>
>
>> Totally right. But you talk about your system. If you apply this statement
>> to Gambas, you say that we should stop making new components or adding new
>> features to existing ones. This is possible but some people out there want
>> new features - and, as I said, things would get boring around Gambas if we
>> didn't do new things with new libraries or newer versions of libraries.
>>
> yeah that's a pain constant for me and production environment...

For example, I using the new "GB_GUI" environment variable. It's really
cool, I like this feature. And I like the exit codes (Quit N), this
feature has landed in the version 3.4. Maybe some of the new features
are needed in a production environment. Otherwise the development
environment is unsuitable to perform the task. And the developer
switches to something else.

Kendek