[Gambas-user] gb.pcre RegExp.Replace does not work in GUI mode

derox derox_2 at ...3232...
Sun Nov 17 14:35:23 CET 2013

Hi!

I cannot get the RegExp.Replace function to work in a GUI application
(works wery well with CLI programs though...)

One example is a simple form with tree components TextEdit, TextBox and a
Button, with the following code:

Public Sub btnFind_Click()

  Try txtText.Text = RegExp.Replace(txtText.Text, "(" & EdtExp.Text & ")",
"_&1_")
  If Error Then Message.Error(Error.Text)

End

No matter what expression I throw at it, I get this error: "unknown option
bit(s) set"

Seing it works in CLI mode, I guess there must be a bug?