[Gambas-user] Feeding a DataView using data from another DataView

Jose Monteiro jf.monteiro at ...43...
Tue Nov 12 10:49:09 CET 2013

Please guys, some help here.
I'm at the middle of a program for controlling a process for a chemical company.

1 - There is a DataSource linked to a table and containing a Dataview. The DataView will show hundreds of rows.

2 - There is another DataSource, which will use a sql statement, containing another DataView. This one will show a few rows, based on the sql statement.

The situation: When the user clicks on a certain row of the first DataView, I need to grab the value of the field "Contract_Number" so I can create the sql statement for the second DataSource.

The question: How can I grab the field value? There is no click event and the mouse down event, even with track enabled on DataView control, does not work.

Regards
Jose Monteiro