[Gambas-user] wait vs sleep confusion, console works, graphically have strange behabior

Mon Nov 11 19:53:51 CET 2013

From: Tobias Boege <taboege at ...626...>
> On Mon, 11 Nov 2013, PICCORO McKAY Lenz wrote:
>> From: Tobias Boege <taboege at ...626...>
>> > Sleep puts the program to sleep - literally. It just waits for a given
>> > time
>> > to elapse and then resumes execution.
>> all programs inherint and parent? !! ok thnks for clarification! but
>> some details more:

sorry for my very bad english Tobias, i hate that languaje, u clarify
me very well the usage.. but in one simple question, its same for a
gambas program console without gui?

in gui projects, there's a main threat running, and wait do not stop
that, but in console there's no main threath , u got it?!