[Gambas-user] class vs module : usage property, behabior usage

Sat Nov 9 22:41:59 CET 2013

in development another manpower make factory connections
to postgres database as module, and i use class instanciation
for connections to database..

what its the behabior difference and implicit consecuences.. ?
i mean, my partner call directly as static methods/functions
the create¡ion of conections, making tables etc,
rather than me, that instanciates the class and then call functions

or at least what its the difference if  i use only modules event
classes in a project?

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com