[Gambas-user] App.Major Version

Alain Baudrez a.baudrez at ...626...
Fri Nov 8 10:37:41 CET 2013

Hoi,

put those in a class

' Gambas class file : clsVerion
' Version Info
'
' Call as follows:
' DIM cVersion as new clsVersion
'
' Print cVersion.VersionMajor & "." & cVersion.VersionMinor & " Build # " &
cVersion.Build
'
Property Read Version                           ' Full version eg. 1.2.39
Property Read VersionMajor As String     ' Major part    eg. 1
Property Read VersionMinor As String     ' Minor Part    eg. 2
Property Read VersionSmall As String    ' Major and Minor eg. 1.2
Property Read Build As String                ' Revision eg. 39

Private Versie As String

Public Sub _new()

  Versie = Application.Version

End

Private Function Version_Read() As String

  Return Versie

End

Private Function VersionMajor_Read() As String

  Return Left(Versie, InStr(Versie, ".") - 1)

End

Private Function VersionMinor_Read() As String

  Return Mid(versie, InStr(Versie, ".") + 1, RInStr(Versie, ".") -
InStr(Versie, ".") - 1)

End

Private Function Build_Read() As String

  Return Right(Versie, RInStr(Versie, ".") - 2)

End

Private Function VersionSmall_Read() As String

  Return Left(Versie, RInStr(Versie, ".") - 1)

End

*Alain J. Baudrez*
a.baudrez at ...626...
Tel: +32(0)486485080

*Personal Homepage:* http://baudrez.be
http://facebook.com/abaudrez - http://twitter.com/abaudrez -
http://about.me/abaudrez
Webmaster cibliga.be - dierenartsrogiest.be