[Gambas-user] Unexecuted Orphan Code or Something?

2aq9j93b7s 2aq9j93b7s at ...2320...
Tue Nov 5 15:34:15 CET 2013

thank you for the replies I appreciate them

Unfortunately you are missing the point of the post! I have an uncommeneted
line of code that is not and cannot be executed

bruce
"Now do you see why that last line is not executed."
My point exactly but when is it executed if at all?

Fabien Bodard-4
"The last format sentence is executed separately"
OK but when is it executed?

It is strange to have uncommented code that is an orphan or else can you
give me another example to change my mind. Maybe this is acceptable
elsewhere.

Thanks again