[Gambas-user] WIP Debian packages Gambas license needs

Sun Nov 3 21:41:14 CET 2013

From: Kende Kriszti?n <nemh at ...2007...>
> I don't know exactly what they need. But I removed (before compile
> Gambas) the examples/examples/Games/GNUBoxWorld/License,
> examples/examples/Games/Puzzle1To8/Licence and
> examples/examples/Games/RobotFindsKitten/COPYING files. These extra
1)  these must be REMOVED ONLY AT INSTALL AND DEB GENERATION
but IN SOURCES MUST BE PRESENT and cited autoring and permission
compatible with GPL and DFSG policy from Debian
> license files, and I get lintian warnings about them.
yeah, of course, due the explication that i mentioned
> These licenses are to be included in the copyright file.
Must be cited and included JUST AS I WRITE IN FIRST MAIL
Files: <files aplied that license>
Copyright: <authors names and emails, with year>
License: kind of license applied that must be same as cited in EACH file>
> So, the Debian packages doesn't contain these license files. But if the
> source of the Gambas would include them, then that would be good. A
> little bit much the source files, but I will rewrite the copyright file.
That are the right way.. good

TO BENOIT:

each file must have a license header and copyright, this are a
requeriment for FSF,
but due the situation, for now, a license file per project must be the minimun
note that for examples there's no license files that i find! and some
subproject sources
such like gbx and gbs

--
Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)