[Gambas-user] Integrating ChartsClass bar-line-pie for Gambas2

wig wig at ...1809...
Sun Nov 3 19:17:50 CET 2013

I have the source code of a class to make charts that I want to use in my
gambas 2 application.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/chartsclass/

What is the best way to do that?  Copy the files of Charts and subclasses:
CChart + CChartBar + CChartLine + CChartPie
in my project directory?  (And then make executable).

At least that works, but what with later updates of the chartsclass(es)?

Does somebody know somewhere a description with example (for Gambas2)?
(other than the normal gambas doc)

How do you manage that in your projects?