[Gambas-user] WIP Debian packages Gambas license needs

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Nov 3 16:20:59 CET 2013

Le 02/11/2013 08:41, Kende Krisztián a écrit :
>>> db.sdl/data/DejaVuSans.ttf THIS FILE MUST BE REMOVED!  (C) 2006
>>> Tavmjong Bah ????
>>> this file has a restricted include file copy for redistribution, also
>>> (C) 2003 Bitstream Inc license
>> I didn't notice. So the file must be removed. I have to find a TTF file
>> to replace it that respect the GPL. Do you know one?
>>

> This file provided by fonts-dejavu-core (and ttf-dejavu-core). This file
> is completly missing from all Debian packages. /usr/share/gambas3/gb.sdl
> dir contains only a symlink. So I don't see what the problem is.

So you added a dependency of the package installing that font?

I have removed the DejavuSans font for Gambas 3.5.1. I have replaced it
by the Gambas monospace font I made, updated the LICENSE file and put a
README file with it.

--
Benoît Minisini