[Gambas-user] The problem with gb.gui, gb.gui.opengl, and gb.desktop.gnome

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Nov 1 11:26:46 CET 2013

Le 01/11/2013 04:27, Ian Haywood a écrit :

Mmm. This would be the intelligent behaviour, but I read nothing about
that in the docs I could find. And I don't know for the other packaging
systems.

At the moment, the 'foo' + 'foo-gtk' + 'foo-qt4' is the "best" solution
for me.

--
Benoît Minisini