[Gambas-user] PYTHONPATH equivalent?

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Fri May 31 21:08:04 CEST 2013

On Fri, 31 May 2013, Antonio S?nchez wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Since no one knows how to solve the problem of grid background, I have
> no choice
> but to install the old version of gambas 3.3.1 until It will be
> auto-magicaly-solved. Is it possible to have multiple versions of GAMBAS
> coexist on the same system? Is there any PYTHONPATH equivalent in GAMBAS to
> run some programs with an old version of GAMBAS located in other place?

I posted this question in March this year[0].

Basically, what you want is not officially supported. You need to tweak your
system in order to maintain different versions of Gambas on the same system
and switch between them. I didn't try it out but it should be possible as
stated in that thread.

Regards,
Tobi

[0] http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=30547651