[Gambas-user] How adjust Frame border

Tom tom at ...3139...
Mon May 27 02:40:26 CEST 2013

On 5/26/2013 5:22 PM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Le 26/05/2013 22:38, Tom a écrit :
>> I am new to Gambas but have used VB6 for many years.  I like gambas very
>> much so far.
>>
>> How do I add/change a border on the Frame control? When I put it on the
>> form it does not show a border.
>> I would like to change the width and color of the border.
>>
>> Also, is there a property that will change the position of the title to
>> left/center/right/top/bottom?
>> I would like to have the title in the top center.
>> Tom
>>
> This is completely dependent on your widget theme, i.e. the widget theme
> draws the Frame control as it wants. Gambas decides nothing.
>
> My two cents: stop using frame controls everywhere. :-)
What would you suggest to use as a container that has a title?

There should be a property for the border color and border width regardless of
the widget theme.  I do not see it listed.

The description shown on the right side middle when a frame is selected says it
has an etched border.
I have no idea how to change the widget theme.