[Gambas-user] IDE crash when undoing creation of a control in selection

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sun May 26 14:37:19 CEST 2013

On Sun, 26 May 2013, Beno?t Minisini wrote:
> Le 26/05/2013 10:51, Tobias Boege a ?crit :
> > Hi Benoit,
> >
> > maybe I hit the send button too early with the last mail. I got a way to
> > reproduce the IDE crash I was talking about:
> >
> > 1. Create two Buttons on a form;
> > 2. Select both;
> > 3. Ctrl+Z to undo creation of the 2nd Button.
> >

> It should be fixed in revision #5682.

Not really. That result #4 now always happens. Screenshot attached. The
Button2 is the one whose creation was undone. It moved to the top left
corner after being undone, as I explained, and for some reason the .form
file is screwed up. Nevertheless, I can afterwards undo other things what
partially fixes the problem.

However, the .form is different now. It does not contain the Text property
(which may be related to your commit) but an empty entry for Button2 still:

{ Button2 Button
}

Regards,
Tobi