[Gambas-user] gbc3-gb_error.o compiling rev #5670

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun May 26 11:47:40 CEST 2013

Le 26/05/2013 11:13, Tobias Boege a écrit :

> One thing: trunk_version.h is always up to date since it's .PHONY.

This is not what the 'make' documentation says.

If a source file depends on a phony target like 'trunk_version.h' (which
is the case as soon as the file is explicitely included), then the phony
targer is always run.

At least it behaves like that on my machine. Did you really check?

> But gbx.c
> and friends don't depend on trunk_version.h

They do, as they include the 'trunk_version.h' file.

--
Benoît Minisini