[Gambas-user] curl ftp

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun May 19 17:12:50 CEST 2013

Le 14/05/2013 09:58, Shane a écrit :
> trying to use the ftp client but how do you monitor the status of files
> uploads etc?

In revision #5663, I have added a Progress event to the FtpClient class,
that is raised regularly while something is uploaded or downloaded.

And I added four new properties to get the information about the
progress: Downloaded, Uploaded, TotalDownloaded and TotalUploaded. I
think they return byte counts, but the libcurl documentation is not very
clear.

Please tell me if it fits your needs and works for you!

Note that HttpClient does not raise the event yet, but it will.

Benoît Minisini